LNG Technology Success Stories
- Over 120 CWHEs shipped – In 2012 Air Products shipped our 100th CWHE and has successfully shipped 21 additional exchangers since then.
- Split-MR™ Machinery Configuration – this unique machinery configuration enables effective use of available power from two identical gas turbines, while simplifying maintenance and continuing ease of operation. It has now been successfully implemented in over 20 LNG trains worldwide. Read more
- AP-C3MR™ LNG Process with parallel compression and aeroderivative gas turbines – Air Products’ design is successfully operating at high reliability since 2014. Operation continues while parallel turbines undergo maintenance. Read more
- AP-SMR™ LNG Process – first implemented by Air Products in Libya in 1970, Air Products has recently optimized this process for mid-scale facilities operating in China. Read more
- AP-N™ LNG Process – the world’s first offshore floating LNG (FLNG) facility and first N2 recycle process in baseload LNG service is in operation in the South China sea since 2016 and successfully passed its performance test. Read more
- AP-X® LNG Process – the largest LNG trains in the world producing 7.8 MTPA LNG since 2009. Read more